LATEST CHANGES IN PURCHASING MALAYSIA PROPERTY BY FOREIGNERS
With effect from 1st Sept 2014, Selangor state has announced a minimum price of RM 2 million per property for all foreigners, purchase thru developer only and no land purchase allowed, for more click here!
With effect from 1st May 2014, further revised a minimum purchase price for properties for all foreigners including MM2H participants is as follows:
RM 1,000,000 per unit for Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Pahang, Terengganu, Negeri Sembilan, and Putrajaya
RM 500,000 per unit for Perlis, Sabah, and Kelantan
RM 500,000 per condo unit for Malacca
RM 1,000,000 per landed unit for Malacca
RM 500,000 per unit with a minimum 2 units for Penang
RM 350,000 per unit for Perak, Sarawak, and Kedah
The Real Property Gain Tax will also be changed to a flat rate of 30% for the first three years, 20% for the 3rd year, 15% for the fifth year and 5% for sixth year onward. These changes paved the way for genuine investors with a longer-term view in Malaysia property investment. For complete information on property investment for foreigners, please refer to www.ExpatriateAdvisory.com
With all these new changes in place soon, many investors will still put their money into Malaysia property market simply due to these reasons:
- Malaysia property still have room to grow due to its price still low compared to the region
- Malaysia provides stability in investment with economic steadily growing and peaceful
- Malaysia is a place of peaceful living, free from major natural disasters. It is no wonder, Japanese and Chinese formed the largest groups of participants for the MM2H program. [Read: Why Foreigners Invest in Malaysia’s Properties]
1. Radiation affects still rattling Japan today and with such uncertainty, many Japanese families decided to migrate to other nations. Malaysia has a long history with a good relationship with Japan since the 1970s, it is a choice nation today especially for past few years, the MM2H program is the top retirement migration program in Japan, fully endorsed by Japanese Government encourages their retirees to migrate to Malaysia.
2. Chinese people now facing great stress with low quality of food, air and water crisis persistent surfaced in their daily living, many rich Chinese people opt to chose to migrate for healthy living especially for those with children. Malaysia is full of natural resources and these basic items, in general, have been well maintained well suitable for all to stay. [Read: Why many Chinese Choose Malaysia as Their Migration Destination]
3. So many uncertainties in Middle Eastern countries, Malaysia is a place of diversification for investment, banking, and education for children’s futures.
4. Europeans are shown great interest to move away from gloomy economies! Malaysia is in Asia where is the growth is. Many opportunities await for those diligently seeking! [Read: Why British loves Malaysia]
5. Many retirees find the MM2H program very easy to fulfill to join the program of the low entry point to have long term residency in Malaysia!
We encourage those who can to join as early as possible, to avoid sudden announcement creating a disappointment. After all, the MM2H program is 100% risk-free to your investment, and this is the one reason why the MM2H program has been ranked in 2019 as the 5th best migration program in the world! [Find out If You Qualify for MM2H Program]
Contact us at +603-2161 5096 or email at email@example.com today to find out more! “Migrate is once a lifetime affair!” By contacting us you have made the right choice from the first step!