Join MM2H program while You are in Your Home Country!
You and your family can join Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program while residing in your country! Once the MM2H approval is obtained, you can start planning your trip with your family to come to Malaysia to complete the Landing procedure.
Join MM2H program while you are in your home country- The Procedure
1. We will guide you on every piece of documents required for your MM2H application.
2. We will lodge your application with follow up for your MM2H approval successfully. MM2H approval, often ready within 90 working days from the date of submission.
3. Once the MM2H approval is ready, we will apply for Entry Visa for you and your family passports to stamp in Malaysia Embassy/consulate in your country before coming into Malaysia. If there is no Malaysia embassy/consulate nearby in your place, then you have come into Malaysia via the tourist visa.
4. We will pre-open a saving account (in your name) ready. The banker will advise you of your account details and swift code for your transfer of money for the MM2H Fixed Deposit before your arrival to Malaysia. The eligibility to pre-open account is subject to banker’s sole discretion.
5. Once you have firmed up your scheduled trip to Malaysia, please advise us your arrival date with a minimum one week in advance notice.
6. Once you reached in Malaysia, please proceed to our office to meet us.
7. In our office, we will complete the landing procedure (what must you do after MM2H approval) for medical check-up, purchase medical insurance and to open a Fixed Deposit account.
8. Once the landing procedure is completed, we will process the stamping of your MM2H visa onto your passport at Malaysia Immigration Department. If you are on tourist visa, we will apply to convert it to MM2H visa.
[Read more: How to include my parents in the MM2H program?]
Please do contact us at +603-2161 5096 or email to [email protected], should you have any further enquiries or concerns. We will be happy to assist. By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually a once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our experience will ensure things go hassle-free and completely smoothly!