Join the MM2H program while You are in Malaysia! – How to?
The MM2H program offers flexibility to allow you to join program while you are in Malaysia under the tourist visa. The trend has been rising, this is due to fast approval, usually, obtain within 90 working days, many foreigners opt to stay in the country waiting for their MM2H approval while holidaying in Malaysia!
Here is the procedure to join the MM2H program while you are in Malaysia:-
1. We will guide you on every piece of documents required for your MM2H application.
2. We will lodge your application with follow up for the MM2H approval ready. MM2H approval often within 90 working days from the date of submission.
3. Once we lodged your MM2H application, we can assist to open a saving bank account (in your name) for you. This account is to facilitate the transfer money for MM2H Fixed Deposit, after approval.
4. After the MM2H approval is obtained, you and your family are required to complete the landing procedure for the medical check-up, purchase medical insurance and complete the MM2H Fixed Deposit placement in your bank account in Malaysia.
5. Once the landing procedure is complete, we will process the stamping of your MM2H visa by converting the tourist visa onto MM2H visa at the Malaysia Immigration Department, with additional payment of RM 520 per passport (fee varies depends on nationality) for those come in Malaysia using VDR letter will not require to pay additional RM520 per passport.
The process is simple and straightforward! Know Why Malaysia My Second Home Program is so special – Be in Malaysia -“A place of growth”.
Note: The above path may not be suitable for everyone, this depends on your nationality and the tourist visa conditions. Please check with us how to go about the process smoothly.
[WHY SUPPORT & SERVICES IMPORTANT TO YOU?]
Please do contact us at +603-2161 5096 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any further enquiries or concerns. We will be happy to assist. By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually a once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our experience will ensure things go hassle-free and completely smooth.