2022 MM2H Program New Changes
Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H) relaunched and got reinstated early 2022 by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Malaysia with some major changes! The latest 2022 MM2H program is now a renewable 5 year long term social visit visa to reside in Malaysia. It is a 100% risk free residency program, as all Fixed Deposits will be under your own personal name(s). There is flexibility to terminate anytime, which takes only 5 working days and all monies will be returned to you!
There are two categories of 2022 MM2H program which are:
Category 1: Main applicant aged 35-49 years old
Category 2: Main applicant aged 50 years and above
2022 MM2H Program New Requirements are as follows:
1. Higher amount of liquid assets proof of minimum RM 1,500,000
2. Minimum monthly income of RM40,000 or minimum yearly income of RM 480,000
3. Higher fixed deposit placement after MM2H approval of RM1,000,000. For those applying under category aged 35-49 years old, additional RM 50,000 per dependent is required to place under Fixed Deposit as well
The processing time takes about 30-60 working days and we have successfully gotten approvals!
For any applicant who meets the criteria and would like to apply, we will profile your application accordingly and handle the entire process for you until you receive your MM2H visa stickers on your passports.
For those who already obtained MM2H before 2022, the latest MM2H requirements do not affect your renewals. However, there are some latest changes to take note of:
1. Renewals will be granted on a 5 year basis, instead of 10 years
2. RM 500 visa fee per year per passport applies
3. Minimum 90 days stay in Malaysia per year
Connect with us through email at email@example.com to first sort out the three (3) main documents to ensure all in order for your eligibility.
1. Letter Good Conduct – this may take time for you to apply – please check with relevant authorities
2. Latest 3 months Bank Statement to proof your liquid assets -min. RM 1,500,000
3. Latest 3 months income with proof of bank in (RM 40,000 per month or RM 480,000 per year)
Feel free to send us the enquiry form to discuss with us on all your concerns. Migration is once a lifetime affair, the first step of doing in right is very important to avoid any complications.